Mr Timmy San (陈柏延先生) discovered his interest for Chinese Metaphysics at young age. Substantially he started to learn from various masters in Singapore and Malaysia. At the age of 26, he decided to provide quality advice through Bazi Destiny Reading and Feng Shui to assist his customers towards better living quality.
Yan Feng Shui offers not only efficient Feng Shui or Destiny consultancy services, but we also provide realistic and practical views and ideas. Tim San believe mindset will attract different kind of Qi towards our home and workplace to affect our relationships and living quality.
WHAT IS FIVE ELEMENTS (五行)?
The elements are Wood (木), Fire (火), Earth (土), Metal (金) and Water (水). Also known as the Five Transformations of Energy, each of the elements represent a different phase of energy and the Five Element Cycles show how these phases transform from one to the other.
One of the best ways to illustrate the energies are with the seasons:
- Wood represents Springtime and uprising energy, such as plants pushing through the soil.
- Fire represents Summer and ascending energy, such as flames reaching to the heavens.
- Earth represents Early Fall and stabilising, grounding energy.
- Metal represents Late Fall and contracting energy, such as when trees lose their leaves to conserve.
- Water represents Winter and descending energy, such as falling rain or water seeking it’s lowest level.